Wednesday 11 September 2013

Snow trip

On the 6th of September Room 7 went on a ski trip down to Mount Raupahu on the whakapapa side. Everybody had to have been at school by 5:50 with all their gear ready to be put in cars. after traveling; for about three and a quarter hours when we finery got to the mountain car park and headed; down to the rentals building in happy valley; to get our hired equipment which was skis and snowboards, then to the meeting area to make sure that everyone was there. If you have not skied or snowboarded before now was the time to try to and see if you were a natural or not or try learning. At the start of the day I found skiing really hard, but after my lessons I found skiing a lot easier, after lunch me and Dad went up to the rock garden because happy valley was to easy. The rock garden was a good challenge for me, I wiped out many times before I got used to it. If I was to go skiing again I would try some jumps and some of the harder runs, I had a great day at the snow and would like to go back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment